Jumat, 23 Juli 2010

this is me, then...



I am a weird man who is always feel lonely.


I didn't ask to be understood, 'cause I myself couldn't understand mine.

I just want to be accepted, accepted without conditions.

I don't want to be told what my flaws are and what kind of my future is.

I didn't want to be told that I have wasted my life with trivial things for them, but not for me.

I always question my existence and meaning of my life, whether this is real and why I'm experiencing it.

I'm happy 'cause I'm different from them.

But I'm also sad 'cause of those differences.

Sometimes I feel lonely in crowded room, and sometimes I get upset and cry.

But sometimes I'm often laughing incessantly.

They told me to be myself, then be told what I should be like and what I should be done.

I prefer to write my heart than to reveal it.

I don't know what life mean but I'm trying to guess it.

Please don't try to understand me or judge me too quickly.

My life isn't important, but my heart is open.

and this is me...

1 komentar:

  1. let people talk about us. we live not because of them. risk of all the decisions we have to bear. regardless of the outcome as bad personal decisions would be much better than decisions made based on external factors. Do not regret your life just because the other people.
    keep believing ur heart and faith. God has beautiful plans in His time.

    the only way you can enjoy it all, give thanks for everything that happens in life. GROW STRONGER!! :)

    BalasHapus